Monday 2 May 2011

my creations

Hi to all, I am Sajib Kar...... this is the 1st time that I am writing a blog. my blog is all about of my creations that i have made. the creations of mine is all of my paintings & arts that i have made.most of them r my own creations, which is inspired by my own thinking ... & some of are related to the peoples life or can say inspired by the life of some peoples...
basically all of my arts r done in pencils & black pen... some of them are are done in Microsoft Paint.... I don't use brush & paints... because its very much time consuming & costly also... & I am little bit uncomfortable in brush. most of my arts r sketches & black & white combination.....
I feel art is an internal feeling of people, the every color indicates the different meaning of a art .. some times we cant see the color of the life, but through an art we can feel & see the colors of the life through a Canvas or a Page.




I am adding some of my work in this blog... hope all viewers will like them...


The above work is done by entirely by me, i named it "Lovers" . the  thinking was by entirely by me. this work is done in Microsoft Paint .
The main difference of this paint is , the whole thing was done in a black back ground . the concept behind it to show the love & passion of two lovers in a silent way. only two of them r there to express their love.. the only moon is the evidence of their love... I have made this painting in 2007

No comments:

Post a Comment